Friday, February 18, 2005

Confessions of a Gay in Singapore

Hi, I am 32yo, Chn, M, 173, 68


Oh, sorry. For a while, I thought I was giving an introduction in a gay chatroom. Those are the standard introduction.

Strange, because in the real world, nobody gives introduction of themselves like that. I have been to a straight sex chatroom and it is just as direct. So it is the sex thing, nothing to do with sexuality.

I have been living in the closet for about 3 years and halfway out of the closet for almost 10 years now. By halfway I mean I am not totally out to the whole world. People who do not know that I am gay includes my family and colleagues.

After all these while, I guess I just want to vent my frustrations and voice my opinion on the things that a "normal" gay guy faces and deals with everyday.

Maybe, and just maybe, by doing that, I will feel better on the whole.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 20, 2008 9:50:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okujiqnu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home