Monday, February 21, 2005

One convenience of being Gay

Well, I have to admit. There are times when being gay is inconspicuous - Toilet Sex.
The straights have it tough.

It came across my mind when a friend described seeing a guy and a gal went to the ladies when she walked out of the ladies. Obviously, they were going in to have sex.

Then it occurred to me, that as a gay guy, toilet sex is pretty easy to accomplish. I am sure lesbians have their fair share of fun too.

So there. Not all is bad. Ha ha.

Oh, in case you are wonder - I am not going to admit nor deny whether I had toilet sex.

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 18, 2005 11:45:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh, in case you are wonder - I am not going to admit nor deny whether I had toilet sex."

oh just admit it! hahahahahaha.......

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 9:13:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is why toilet is surnamed John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home