Monday, September 24, 2007

My Fort Road Encounter

Haha.. Ok, after hearing all the cruising that happens at Fort Rd, I have honestly not had any experiences there at all.

Over the weekend, I went there to take a look. I saw some guys hanging around the carpark, and I saw cars going round and round in circles, then stopped and walked out for a while, etc...

I walked into the jogging tracks abit, but didn't see much.

I didn't know how the whole thing is supposed to work, and I didn't see anyone picking up anyone there.

Then, I noticed a familiar car... And a friend came out, with someone else.. Hmm.. Apparently didn't see me. They went behind the bushes and walked far into the jogging track, towards somewhere that I haven't been to before.

So I took a slow stroll over, and watched.. Haha. Of course he saw me by then. So now I know he is also into some form of exhibitionistic fun, ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home