Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Good and The Bad

Well, it has been a while... :) Anyone missed me ?

I am here to update some good and some not-so-good news.

The good news is that things are more or less settling down.  And I am quite settled down in my job. Regular travelling within and outside the country. More projects and work piling up probably means my value is becoming more appreciable.

And although my boyfriend has already gotten his PR and is eligible to work, he hasn't found a job yet.

We both wanted him to get a job that is near my office, so that we can car pool and not spend more on transport. That hadn't been very successful so far. On the bright side, he has only started looking for a job since last week.

Housing prices are not as 'affordable' as many years ago. Interest rates are definitely higher than what we are used to hear about in Singapore. And that means the scrooge side of me is screaming at me not to take any loans.

Not sure if property prices will keep on going up, but I guess it will.

And being used to a whole life in Singapore so far, it is probably not easy for us just move to somewhere far. Though that means we can get houses for less than $300k, but it would also mean long commute to and from work.

Ahh, I hope I can win the million dollar Lotto.. :)


3 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:23:00 am, Blogger Buaya said...

Am really glad everything is settling for you... :)

Ya, I miss you lah... :p

 
At Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:50:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, February 25, 2022 9:55:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友

 

Post a Comment

<< Home