Monday, April 21, 2008

Settling Down

Been in Australia for a couple of weeks now. Started work too.

The process is not over yet. My partner is here with me, and within another month or 2, I will have to start the visa process of sponsoring him to stay here permanently.

This is the part that is very unnerving for me, as it is totally new and I do not know what I will do should this part fail. Though I am very determined to succeed in this 2nd stage...

More sleepless nights I think.. *sigh*..

No, in case you are wondering, I haven't had time to seek out gay places here. I guess just having to settle in takes a long time.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, May 03, 2008 10:37:00 am, Blogger Leon Koh said...

so you may be to reconsider your blog title? hehe.. wish you all the best in a new land.. it's always such a lovely experience to have tried living in different cultures/societies, especially when we look back on it years later

good luck

 
At Monday, May 05, 2008 10:32:00 am, Blogger Buaya said...

Any updates?

 
At Friday, June 20, 2008 9:46:00 pm, Blogger Mervin Lee said...

Don't worry so much about it.... :D hur hur hur...

Be positive and think happy thoughts... uprooting is a big event...so take it easy... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home