Monday, October 01, 2007

No Updates

I will be taking a 2 weeks holiday in Australia with my boyfriend, to celebrate our 5th Anniversary...

See you guys later when I am back !

In the meantime, I just have to say that the latest news of CPF changes, non-repeal of 377 & 377A are all irritating news to me. Not so much as bad news, since I already have seen through everything and expected them. But still, irritating nonetheless.

I am also looking at how the situation in Myanmar is heading. Somehow, I have a feeling that this round of protest, is still just a small storm, and not a tsunami. Doubt things will change.

But hey, who knows, I am no political expert.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:29:00 am, Blogger Buaya said...

Have a GREAT holiday! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home