Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Someone asked me in my previous post, what is 1127. I will not answer that at the moment, except to say, if you search the internet enough, you will find out what it means to me and my bf.

Good news is my bf found a new job.
Bad news is he still doesn't like the environment, but he will endure it till he finds another one.

We have been spending time together the past few weekends in very un-Singaporean ways. We didn't go shopping and such.

Spend the day hours going to parks, reservoirs, and finding good picnic places to bring our friends to. Then the evening is at a friend's house, chatting, watching TV/movies and such. Such "homely" lifestyles... hahaha...

3 Comments:

At Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:27:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too lazy to hunt for 1127...

can tell me what's that?

i'm just too curious but too lazy.. hahaha.

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:51:00 pm, Blogger Buaya said...

He won't tell... Dunno why... :p

Anyway, I envy you and your darling... If only I can get my boy to do those stuff with me... Then I will be happy... :/

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:10:00 pm, Blogger Happy in Singapore said...

Well then, if you guys are too lazy, then just have to wait for me to announce at a later date lor...

Hahaha... Lets see if someone can find it. A hint : It has something to do with an ang-moh country and homosexuality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home