Tuesday, October 18, 2005

3 years and all the lovelier

It has been almost 3 years since I am with my current boyfriend. Not considered long for a relationship, not too short either.

Based on observations around me, many gay relationships dwindle past the first year. I can't say too much about straight relationships, but those that I had before were like that too.

Put me overseas for a few days on a working trip (whether alone or with colleagues), I still miss my boyfriend a lot. Especially while waiting to board the flight back to Singapore.

Ask me to go out for dinner with my not-so-close colleagues and I will hesitate to join in. I much prefer to spend a quiet evening at home with my boyfriend having simple dinner and just watching TV.

So this is love ?

Wild, hot passionate sex sessions are not as numerous as the first year, I dare say. But the love of the heart is still the same. Perhaps even more after these years.

Sleeping alone in bed, though I get better quality sleep, is always not as nice as knowing someone is lying beside me. I do get disturbed in the middle of the night (and I am sure my turing disturbs him a little too) but I would rather wake up in his arms any day, quality sleep or not.

8 Comments:

At Thursday, October 27, 2005 11:50:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very sweet

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:31:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... im a student curently doin a project on homosexuality and how the society treats homosexuals.... i hope u will not mind me using some of ur information... will u?? btw... may i know ur age?? is it ok??

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:24:00 am, Blogger Happy in Singapore said...

Hi Student doin a project,

Kindly give me your email address and contact.

[hint : you can post a comment with your details, then delete it. I will receive your comment via email.]

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 8:16:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok... huihui4you@YAHOO.COM.sg... thanks a lot... =)

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 12:15:00 pm, Blogger Jasper Chen said...

Wow... That's really really very sweet.

 
At Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:01:00 am, Blogger kav said...

couldn't have been said better . Cheers to the both of you ~

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 8:41:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love while it lasts but it is always better that love lasts
and when love will not last ,
the memory will last forever.

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 7:30:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so envy, how i look forward to such monogamy gay relationship! best wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home