Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009 !

This is the start of a new year. Though global economics are not that rosy, I am pretty sure I can weather through this without much hiccups.

As I scroll through my old post, I find that I am blogging lesser and I only have a handful of posts for 2008.

That's basically because 2008 was a huge turning point for me. I would have to change this blog to be 'Happy Life in Australia' since I already moved out of Singapore.

It took me so long to try to settle down. I can't say I have fully settled yet, but I am close to it soon. And I think 2009 will see my bf and myself plant our roots here for sure.

I haven't been meeting many gay friends here in Sydney and I haven't been visiting the gay scenes. I hope to change some of it and get to widen my circle of friends more.

At least during this last Christmas party, I learnt that 2 of my colleagues are gay and are not shy about the fact. I might come out, but its hard to shed 10+ years of pretending overnight. I will do so at my own pace, I guess.

So I have great hopes and expectations for the year 2009 and I wish everyone the same.