Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My Tripartite Gay Relationships - 2

Ok. So my first attempt at a 3-way was unsuccessful. Due to what I thought was the lack of sex between Will and myself, thus jealousy crept in.

Another 1.5 years later, there was another chance. Pete met Sim a couple of times. The first time Pete brought Sim home, I took the chance to get to know Sim, and shagged him in the living room, with Pete in the bedroom. He walked out while we shagging halfway, but didn't say a thing. Yes, don't gasp. Ha ha.

I was determined to tear down any obstacles and to try to make our relationship mutually fulfilling (and I am not referring to just the sex). 3 of us went out together, stayed home together, dined together, had sex together.

Sure, we all grew close. It all seems to go smoothly. That is for almost a year. I thought things were great. Then Pete suggested a break-up. I honestly don't know, but I guess he just wanted some freedom. Maybe he hasn't experienced all the fun of a gay man in Singapore. Also maybe he now likes Sim more.

After trying to patch things up, I figured I can't get him to stay. He wants independence. And so ends our 5 year relationship.

Break up was painful but an experience, nonetheless.

So now, I can't even hold a long term relationship, what more a tripartite one. I guess relationships are just complex.

Till today, I am still in contact with Pete and Sim, though they have a series of complicated affairs since then till now. I guess all is well, as we all grew up a little more.

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 18, 2005 12:13:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel a little sad to read these two entries. sigh... those were the days. i didn't know you were trying to prove something. Will, you know how well he treated me, and sex was great, but i never really fall for him, i just didn't know how to keep him out of my life. Sim, ah... he's a little different, you should have stopped him coming into my life earlier, instead of trying to prove your triparties thingie. so now i can tell you straight, triparties thing will never work, from my experience and imagination. =)

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 9:23:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I come between 2 guys in love and feel like a third party and it I can just have any one of them for myself I would like happy but I dare not and in no position to demand for it and when Pete said quit I knew it was time to say game over...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home