Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its been a while...

since I last blogged.

New Year's come and gone. Pretty much enjoyed myself.

Attended my first Mardi Gras parade. Crowd wasn't too bad. Lots of eye candy too, hahaha..

My partner is still looking for a job. This is probably not the best of times, but still I am sure things will go on track.

Also looking at buying a house not too far away..

Work has been busy, but still enough time for me to relax and have fun.

So that's my update.. haha.. short and sweet I guess... Losing steam in blogging now....

3 Comments:

At Friday, March 20, 2009 5:02:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey it's me! mschorlor
i read thru ur whole blog, yes! its so short i can finish in an hour lolx.
so....blog more!!!!!
ur blog is very interesting, meaningful and its totally diff frm my kind of life being a trans.
the best story of ur life? that u hv settled dwn there with ur bf!
which is the dream of ev trans and my biggest dream as well!
its jus so sweet.
reading ur blog is like reading my own fairy tale.
pls update often.
n enjoy ur life there.

 
At Friday, April 03, 2009 6:25:00 am, Anonymous CY said...

finally u are back blogging about your gay life.

 
At Friday, October 07, 2022 10:51:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home